This widget is set to work on any webpage and has been tested on some notable platforms such as WordPress, Joomla, Blogger, PhpFox, Drupal and Elgg and has been proven to work! Currently, our demo on a blogger platform has four Ads that will load randomly each time you refresh the page. Feel free to check it out and if your platform is not listed on the tested platform, you can as well try it on your platform and let us know about it via the comment section.
Installation on Blogger and other CMS
If you are going to install this on blogger or some self-hosted cms, here is an easier job for you to do:
- Logon to your dashboard
- Copy the above code and paste in into your your new widget.
- Replace AD URL 1, 2, 3 & 4 with the url of your clients who are advertising on your website.
- Replace AD IMAGE 1, 2, 3 & 4 with the image url corresponding with each AD URL. Of course, this image should be uploaded to your server, if you are using the blogger platform or do not want to place too much load on your server, kindly upload your images to tinypic and replace AD IMAGE 1, 2, 3 & 4 with the image url.
- Change the values in
width:336px; height:280px;if you are using a different Ad dimension. You can remove that section entirely if don’t want to specify a dimension.
- #fff is the color of your Ad border. Change it to use a different color, if you are not sure of the color code for your preferred color, kindly use the Hex Color Generator Tool to generate color codes. Set 3px to 0px if you don’t want to use borders.
- Replace AD DESCRIPTION 1, 2, 3 & 4 with a little description for each Ad. This description loads when images fail to load.
index = Math.floor(Math.random() * images.length); paste the following code:
images = "<a href = 'AD URL' rel='nofollow' ><img src='AD IMAGE'style='border-radius:5%; width:336px; height:280px; border:solid 3px #fff;'alt='AD DESCRIPTION'></a>";
Take note of the
images , each Ad should have a unique number in their order of arrangement.
If you ran into some trouble while implementing this widget, we are ever ready to help you out, just report your problem in the comment section, I repeat IN THE COMMENT SECTION. Don’t send me a private pm unless you are suggesting a feature or requesting for a paid service. Meanwhile, share this with your friends and followers on Facebook and twitter. Remember to bookmark this page for future reference.
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- December 13, 2013
- June 22, 2014
- January 13, 2016
- January 17, 2014
- October 8, 2013
- February 20, 2014