How to Borrow Credit from Ghana Service Providers & Payback Later – Spend Wisely!
The ‘borrow credit’ service allows you to take a short loan from your network providers and pay back later but this loan can only be used for calling your friends and family. With this service, you are guaranteed to never be stranded again as long as you have your cell phone and network coverage in your location.
Even though this offer seems irresistible, the down side is that most network providers like MTN takes back their loan instantly on your next recharge – with Airtel, you will need to dial a number to pay back your loan.
MTN Xtra Time
Airtel Borrow Me
Borrow Credit from TIGO
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to borrow mtn airtime and pay later
- how to borrow credit on glo in ghana
- code to borrow in tigo gh
- mtn airtime borrow Ghana
- https://www ewtnet com/technology/how-to/how-to-borrow-credit-from-ghana-service/
- how to hack glo credit in ghana
- how to borrow mtn credits in ghana
- how to borrow mtn credit in ghana
- how to borrow credit on mtn in ghana *504
- how to borrow airtime on mtn in ghana
- how to borrow airtel data in Ghana
- how do borrow credit on mtn gh
- ghana loan and pay later
- ghana creadit
- Mtn gh credit loans
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- February 26, 2014
- How To
- October 15, 2014
- January 4, 2014
- December 16, 2013
- December 17, 2013
- March 20, 2015