MTN Xtra Time – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
Did your car just break down in the middle of no-where?
Your airtime balance is reading N0.0 or have you used your last Kobo to say farewell to the girl you dropped off?
You don’t have to remain stranded. Nigerian leading network providers such as Airtel, Glo & MTN has ganged up together to ensure that you don’t end that conversation without saying “goodbye”.
In this post I will show you how to exceed your talk time limitation and pay later with MTN Xtra Time.
- Airtel ExtaCredit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- Glo Borrow Me Credit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- How To Unlock You Huawei E303 & E173 Modems – MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo
- How to Buy Airtime, Pay Bills And Transfer Funds Easily Online With Your ATM Card
How it works?
- Your airtime balance must be less than or equal to N12 before you can request for an extra time.
- You will be charged 10% of every amount you borrow (i.e N5 from every N50 you loan from MTN).
- If you have a negative credit balance (e.g –N50), corresponding amount will be deducted on your next recharge.
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to cancel mtn xtra time
- mtn borrow credit
- Stop xtratime airtime
- Mtn extra time
- how to raise extra time on mtn
- how to increase xtra time mtn
- how to increase mtn xtratime
- How to get increase on MTN xtratime
- how to deactivate mtn xtra time
- airtime extra mtn
- how to borrow money on Mtn network
- how to borrow credit on mtn
- how to borrow credit mtn
- how to borrow credit from mtn benin republic
- how to borrow credit from mtn
- how to borrow airtime from mtn benin
- how to boost mtn network
- code for mtn extratime increase
- XtraTime increasing my sim
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- November 29, 2015
- December 13, 2013
- December 20, 2014
- September 27, 2014
- November 12, 2015
- January 1, 2016