- Convenience to the customers — they can type message straight away without the need to use their email program/web-based email. Very useful when customer is accessing the site from some random location (someone’s PC, public place) and does not want others to see his emails (in case if he uses web-based emails) … or simply does not have his PC with him.
It’s time you get rid of spammers and e-mail phishing wares that automatically scan the web for email addresses and send you junk.
- If a company is a bit “dodgy” (eg. selling “grey import” software — software that is meant to be sold in USA but they sell in in UK) they may simply do not want customers to contact them directly (their email could be just
email@example.com.. which does not give much confidence to a customer these days if buying from online shops).
4. Appearance – A contact form simply looks more professional than slapping your email address on a page. You want your website to look as nice as possible, right?
What’s more? make contacting you even more easier and make your site convenient for your readers.
Installing the Cute Blogger Contact Form
In a few simple clicks we will be able to setup your contact form in your blogger blog… viz.
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard
- Click on Layout
- Click on Add Gadget
- Click on More Gadget
- Scroll down to Contact Form
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- March 3, 2014
- June 8, 2013
- September 24, 2013
- February 20, 2014
- November 19, 2012
- September 9, 2013