Why? Because, usually if we want to find an article, and we didn’t find it in home page, we will search in label. But, if we click one of the label, we will be shown all of the article in that label. So, we have to wait untill the loading is complete. Long, right? So, the solution is, you have to try this trick, just follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your blogger account
2. Go to Design –> Edit HTML
3. Check in the “Expand Widget Templates” box
4. Then find <b:include data=’post’ name=’post’/>
5. Replace the code above, with the code below.
6. Save your changes and leave your comments below.
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- July 19, 2013
- September 1, 2013
- September 23, 2013
- January 23, 2013
- February 8, 2013
- June 8, 2013